Thursday, October 31, 2013

Christmas Card Workshop

Now is the perfect time to create beautiful hand-made Christmas cards that your friends and family will treasure.  I have several times available, or contact me to schedule a time that works best with your schedule.  I have four card designs available (more to come) and you can purchase them in sets of five cards for $6 a set pre-paid.  You can make as many sets of as many different designs as you want. If you contact me and pre-order, I will be sure to have everything you need for your cards.

Card #1
Card #1 is a Scandinavian themed card that features some bronze sparkle accents and a jute bow (designed by Jen Mahan).  You will need some 3-D tape in addition to regular adhesive for this card.

Card #2
Card #2 features a snowflake theme in whimsical colors and patterns.  A bit of silver Shimmer trim and a sparkle in the center of the snowflake make this card a winner.

Card #3
I love the sparkly tree on this festive card designed by Sheri Rottler.  Lots of bling on this cheery card!  You will need 3-D tape in addition to regular adhesive for this card.

Card #4
This beautiful card drips with classic elegance.  I had to create my own version of a card that I saw by Linda Pantalone.  Embossing may vary from this design (waiting for an order to arrive with a new embossing folder).  You will need 3-D tape in addition to regular adhesive for this card.

Class times:
Tuesday, November 5, 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, November 9, 9:00 a.m.
Tuesday, November 12, 10:00 a.m. (this is the same time as my scrapbooking class--limited seating)
Wednesday, November 13, 12:30 p.m. (this is the same time as my scrapbooking class--limited seating)
Contact me if you need a time other than those listed above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment