Do you want to learn how to get more out of your Cricut Machine? Then this class is for you! Cricut Craft Room (CCR) allows you to design your cuts right on your computer screen. Save paper, time and money and avoid the frustration of working from the Cricut keypad. We will spend about 45 minutes learning about the basics of Cricut Craft Room as I demonstrate different functions which you will view on my big screen TV. You will then get to make a great project that utilizes CCR.
Some of the things we will cover:
· How to link your cartridges to CCR so that you don’t have to switch cartridges
· How to use the “Hide Contour” feature, which allows you much more versatility with each cartridge you own
· How to share CCR files with your friends and family
· How to weld images and text
· How to use the “Layer” feature
· Mat care—extend the life of your mats
Thursday, June 6, 7:00 p.m.
12824 S. Long Tail Drive (470E) Draper
$10 class fee includes instruction and a project ($10 can be credited towards a Close To My Heart exclusive Cricut Cartridge if purchased the night of the class). Please bring your own adhesive to use on your project.